Famous Blog Posts

Famous Blog Posts Collection Among Best Websites in Techno Entrepreneurships

Wednesday 10 December 2014

1000 Best Cool WhatsApp Status Updates to Express your Mood

After Facebook acquired WhatsApp for whooping $19 billion, WhatsApp users started increasing daily. In India, WhatsApp is made free of cost recently. People stopped using default text message feature and they started using WhatsApp for text messaging. It is believed that, WhatsApp is getting voice calling feature sooner or later and no doubt, network service provides reduce their call charges and increase data package charges. Best part of WhatsApp is updating the status according to our moods. Here is a huge collection of best WhatsApp status collected from all over the internet.


Our mood changes for everything and mostly we express our feelings from Facebook status updates and WhatsApp status. If you are looking for cool WhatsApp status, then you might be at perfect page. Here you can get WhatsApp status for Inspiration, Love, Heart breaks and mainly funny WhatsApp status.

Before updating your WhatsApp status, I recommend you to know about thesebest WhatsApp tips and tricks and If you are worried of addicting to your smartphones, know about installing WhatsApp on your PC or laptop.
Huge Collection of WhatsApp Status updates

Different people will have different tastes. Keeping all kind of people in our mind, here we divided our collection of WhatsApp status in to following different categories. For easy navigation, just click on your interested category.

Funny WhatsApp status

WhatsApp status for Inspiration and Motivation

WhatsApp status updates on Love

Love Failure and Heat breaks WhatsApp status

Cool WhatsApp status

Attitude WhatsApp status

Bonus: 11 best alternatives for WhatsApp messaging application

Funny WhatsApp Status

Not all people have problems in their life right? Even they have problems, those people maintain good smile on their face and they tend to update funny WhatsApp status to make people around them happy. All they need is small smile on people’s face. If you are such a person, then here are awesome WhatsApp status with good humor.



I took IQ test …..results were negative

I will be back before you pronounce afjkhnfkualnfhukcakecnhkj.

Hey Zukerberge if you are still into acquiring internet services that people spend enormous time on ,may i suggest IRCTC.

Galileo: Great mind…Einstein: Genius mind…Newton: Extraordinary mind….Bill gates: Brilliant mind…..You: No Mind.

Hey there….. be there.

There is always a little more toothpaste in the tube. Think about it.

Scratch here ????? to my status visible.

typing….

Stop checking my status ! Go Get A Life

Status under construction.

[404] Status Not Found!

I Am Not Special , I Am Just Limited Edition

Dear Maths, please grow up and solve your own problems, I’m tired of solving them for you.

I meditate for 20 minutes every morning …..It helps reduce stress of being 20 minutes late for everything

I don’t have dirty mind, I have Sexy imagination.

WhattsApp status is loading

God is really creative , I mean ..just look at me.

My “last seen at” was just to check your “last seen at”.

Wow now I’m a graduate…….Now thermometer is not the only thing that has degrees without brains

Just wanted to say, you are as useless as “ueue” in a “queue”.

Since 1994.

There are 3 types of people in the world- vegetarian, non-veterinarian & Tuesday Saturday

I’m looking for a bank loan which can perform two things..give me a Loan and then leave me Alone.

One person’s LOL is another’s WTF!

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.

Intelligence is like underwear. It’s important that you have it but there’s no need to show it off.

Life is too short. Don’t waste it removing pen drive safely.

I’m not lazy, I’m on energy saving mode.

Awesome ends with ME and Ugly starts with you.

I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.

It’s a good day to have a good day.

Sometime I talk myself, because I need experts advice.
WhatsApp status for Inspiration and Motivation

There are one kind of WhatsApp users who are always serious about their work and mostly they are looking for best inspiration to take make their dream come true. For such people, here is a small collection of quotes from great leaders.



Never Give Up, Give it one more try.

If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.

If you suffer today, You will enjoy tomorrow. Keep moving.

Failure is stepping stone for success.

Never ever give up on things you love.

Failure is not an end it’s a new beginning.

Second chances are for looser….either we do it in first place or live it for others.

Coins Always Make Sound But The Currency Notes Are Always Silent! ?that’s why I’m always Calm & Silent

If you work hard for 20 years you can enjoy for 70 years,but if you enjoy for 20 years you must work hard for 70 years.

life is like making a tea, boil your ego, evaporate your worries, dilute your sorrows, filter your mistakes & get taste of happiness.

Please don’t get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am & my attitude depends on who you are!

Love the life you live, and live the life you love.

If you are brave to say goodbye, life says bigger hellos

Mistakes teach you important lessons, Every time you encounter one, you’ve a step closer to your goal.

Don’t tell people your dreams, SHOW THEM!

The lock of success is opened through the key of experience….

Live like a candle which burns itself but gives light to others.

Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.

Smile in front of people who hate you… Ur happiness kills them…

Life always offers you a second chance. it’s called tomorrow.

Kill tension before tensions kill you, reach your goal before goal kicks you, live life before life leaves you.

Trying and Doing are two different things. When you try, you hope. When you do, you succeed.

Experience is how life catches up with us and teaches us to love and forgive each other.

Never, never, never, never give up.

Everything you want is out there waiting for you to ask. Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it.

One day i really want to say- I MADE IT.

Opportunity dances with those who are already on the dance floor.

100,000 sperms and i was the fastest ;)

Every star deserves a chance to shine!

Failure is always temporary, only giving up makes it permanent.

Work until you don’t have to introduce yourself.

Success is falling 9 times and getting up 10.

If you believe in yourself, things are possible.

Success is when your signature turns into Autograph.

Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.

You never fail until you stop trying.

Do not give up, the beginning is always the hardest.

Forget past mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you’re going to do now and do it.

The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.

If you don’t go after what you want, you will never have it.

Pearls don’t lie on the sea shore. If you want one, you must dive for it.

Accept the fact, what is done, is done

You need a plan to build a house. To build a life, it is even more important to have a plan or goal.

Life is like a roller coaster.It has is up’s and down’s but it’s up to weather to enjoy the ride or not.

Dear past, Thank you for all the lessons. Dear future, I’m ready…

Your HARDEST TIMES often lead to the greatest moments of your life.

PAIN is temporary. Quitting lasts forever

Sometimes, the wrong choices take us to the right places.

I will win, Not immediately But Definitely.

A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it.

Don’t trust anyone, be only one.
WhatsApp status on Love

If you are in Love and have an idea to express your love to this world and to your sweet heart or crush, then you must have a love related WhatsApp status. Pick one from these love WhatsApp status updates. I’m sure, you will see smile on your loved face.




will keep loving you until I found a corner in circle ;)

Someone asked me, How’s life….? I just smiled and replied, She’s fine.

You are the first and last one I think about everyday.

Love me for a second and I’ll love you forever.

A text or call from you brings smile on my face.

I don’t even know why I like you. But I just do.

Whenever my phone rings, I feel it is from you.

My life is dedicated for you my sweet heart.

I may not promise to stop your tears, But I promise to cry along with you.

It is impossible to count the stars, Same way it is impossible to say how much I love you.

I can’t imagine my day without talking to you.

I usually don’t get attached too easily, but that changes when I met you.

Even Romeo went from being “in a relationship” to “it’s complicated”.

Every LOVE story is beautiful, but ours if my Favourite. <3

There is only 1 thing 2 do, 3 words for you – I Love You

Why am I so afraid to lose you when you’re not even mine?

Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart.

Can I borrow a Kiss? I promise I’ll give it back.

So many of my smiles begin with you.

I can’t stop missing you.

Love is just love, it can never explained.

When I talk to you I fall in love over and over again.

I feel so miserable without you; it’s almost like having you here

Just because I’m busy doesn’t mean I don’t love you

Every moment i spent with you is like a dream come true <3

And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.

I’ll never forget the first time I saw you.

I need you so much closer.

I will be yours, you will be mine and together we will be one love

Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart and the senses.

Happiness is when “Last seen at” changes to “online” and then to “typing..”

When i met you i found life.

Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.

I never stop playing PS, if I does it is for you darling.

I can see entire world in your eyes.

Love is like a wind, we can’t see it. But we can feel it.

My heart is perfect because… you are inside.

I hope you always find a reason to smile.

Love is not about how much you say “i love you” but how much you can prove that it’s true.

Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.

Love yourself. Love your day. Love your life.

Everything is fair in Love and War.

If a hug tell how much i love you, i would hold you in my arms forever.

Once you learn to be happy alone you won’t tolerate anyone who can’t make you just as happy.

Everyone says you fall in love only ones, but i fall daily with the same person.

My Hearts beats only for you.

I love you even when I hate you.

I usually don’t get attached too easily, but that changes when I met you.

Love is cute when it’s new, but love is most beautiful when it last.

Everybody knows how to love, but few people know how to stay in love with one person forever.

Make your relationship the type of relationship everyone wishes they had.
Love failure and broken heart WhatsApp status

Not all people stay long in love. You might have seen changes in relationship status on Facebook frequently. Some are frustrated and depressed with their breakup, If you are looking for broken heart status, have a look at them. Chill dude! be strong. We can’t change our fate. Keep going with your life.



If you want to make good friends in girls, just propose her. She will always feel you as a friend.

Don’t expect anything from other. Expectations kills.

The person who laughs and talks a lot and seems very happy, is also the girl who may cry herself to sleep.

I act like I don’t care but deep inside it hurts :(

No matter what happens….some memories can never be replaced.

Never waste your feelings on people who don’t value you.

A beautiful face doesn’t mean anything without a beautiful heart.

Love is caring for each other even when you are angry.

Sometimes in life all we need is someone to tell us that everything gonna be okay.

A person who truly loves you will never let you go, no matter how hard the situation is.

Pain changes people.

Every time I read our conversations, I realize how close we used to be :(

Loneliness is better than bad company.

All it takes 1 song to bring back 1000 memories.

And, I need you, Now :'(

The worst feeling is not getting a reply back from someone you really want to talk to.

Everyone has two sides.

Never blame other for disappointing you. Blame yourself for expecting from them.

Never show too much love and too much care for others because that too much will make you cry too much forever.

Single forever.

You can replace me, but you can’t replace the memories you had with me.

Don’t make your crush cry because many others waiting to wipe the tears.

Two minutes silence for all people who are Friend zoned.

I’m Okay :|

I Loved A Girl and She Broke my heart….. Now every piece of my heart love Different Girls…. People called it flirt That’s Not fair…

I wish I had Google in my mind and anti virus in my heart.

Love is like a rubber band held at both ends by two people, when one leaves it hurts the other.

Congratulations!!My tallest finger want to give you a standing ovation

My attitude will always be based on how you treat me.

Hurt me with a truth, don’t comfort me with a lie.

You treated me like an option so i left you like an choice

When I say I’m okay. I need someone to hug me tight and say “I know you are not”.

Sometimes It’s better to be alone…No one can hurt you.

Excuse me..I found something under my shoes…oh its your Attitude.

Dear Mario…..I Wasted My Childhood Trying To Save Your Girlfriend.Now, you help me to save mine.

Yeah you ,the one reading my status..Get Lost

It only hurts when you love someone and you know they don’t love you back.

Time doesn’t really Heal the heart.It just makes the heart forget all the pain.

If I know what love is, it is because of you

Don’t say you love me unless you mean it.

Dear heart, please stop getting involved in Everything.Your job is just to pump blood,So stick to it.

My silence is just another word for pain

No matter how “busy” a person is, if they really care, they will always find the time for you.

I was not busy to be online… I had just gave up on my life when I picked up this girls phone and saw my contact name as “Free Recharge”

A relationship is only made for two….but some just forget how to count.
Cool WhatsApp status

Here is mixture of interesting and cool WhatsApp status updates. If you just looking to update your default WhatsApp status, this list below might help you.



I’m a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it.

Talent hits a target no one else can hit. Genius hits a target no one else can see.

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Take risks, if you win, you will be happy; If you lose, you will be wise.

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.

You must do the things you think you cannot do.

I have failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.

The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.

Ideas shape the course of history.

The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power.

Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Opportunities don’t happen, you create them.

You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.

Leaders don’t force people to follow, they invite them on a journey.

If you obey all the rules, you will miss all the fun.

You will either do it, or keep finding excuses.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others.

Before you can win, you have to believe you are worthy.

The difference between impossible and the possible lies in a man’s determination.

Age is no guarantee of maturity.

If you can dream it, you can do it.

A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

You can’t beat the person who never give up.

Life is better when I’m drunk.

The only thing that ruins my day is taking a big crap after a shower.

We live in a society were pizza gets to your house before police

Exams!!!!The most creative phase of life :):(

life is short…smile while you still have teeth.

Strong people know how to keep their life in order. Even with tears in their eyes, they still manage to say I’m ok with a smile.

Who cares ?????………..I’m awesome

I Wonder What Happens When Doctor’s Wife Eats An Apple A Day ;)

I hate men but I’m not lesbian.

When I Show you a picture on my phone..don’t swipe left.don’t swipe right.Just look.

I sometimes watch birds and wonder “If I could fly who would I shit on?

If you hurt my best friend, I will make your death look like an accident.

You have to dream before your dreams can come true.

You can not believe in god until you believe in yourself.

Hey,you are reading my status again??

A best friend is life a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have.

If you can’t convince them, Confuse them.

80% of boys have girlfriends.. Rest 20% are having brain.

Fake friends are around when they think you’re cool true friends are around even when they think you’re fool.

light travels faster than sound…that’s why people appear bright until they speak.

You can do anything but not everything.
Attitude WhatsApp status

Different people have different attitude. It is not always a good idea to show your attitude, if you still think to express your attitude; here is a good collection of attitude WhatsApp status updates.



You don’t always get what you wish for. You get what you work for.

I did lots of stupid things on social networking sites but at least i never commented “Cute pic dear “on girls profile picture

Smile and let everyone know that today, you’re a lot stronger than you were yesterday.

Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit ….wisdom is not putting is a fruit salad.

Always remember you are UNIQUE………… just like everybody else

Sleep all your troubles away.

A fake smile can hide a million tears.

Don’t wait for last judgement. It happened every day.

Do it today or regret TOMORROW.

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power.

You never know how strong you are…until being strong is the only choice you have.

Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.

Success is not a good teacher, failure makes you humble.

Don’t let something the doesn’t matter cause you to lose something that does.

Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life.

Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.

Once we decided we have to do something, we can go miles ahead.

Success is a journey, not a destination.

Hey there! WhatsApp is using me.

Take risk in your life, if you win; you will lead………If you loose; you will become guide.

If science is same everywhere, it must be same for everyone.

I felt like an animal, and animals don’t know sin, do they?

Sitting in class wondering how the hell the teacher got the job.

If people are talking behind your back, then just fart.

Find a place inside where there’s joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.

Must love dogs.

Dogs are the only creatures in the world, which loves you more than itself.

Love is a four legged word.

Days are stronger but never give up, just face and fight.

I’m always busy by doing Nothing.

The designation of your character depends upon your attitude.

We are not as close as we used to be, but I’m here for you if you need me.

Live life, Love life as we live only once.

That’s all for now. Hope you enjoyed our best collection of WhatsApp status updates and we promise to update the list frequently. Consider sharing this collection with your friends.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Friend sincere thanks for all the qork and efforts you've put and shared with us. It's really invaluable. Salute you for this
    thnx&wishes@rahul

    ReplyDelete