Famous Blog Posts

Famous Blog Posts Collection Among Best Websites in Techno Entrepreneurships

Wednesday 27 February 2013

How to root Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 or GT-I9300T [CWM Recovery]

Got a Samsung Galaxy S3 Gt-I9300 of GT-I9300T and you want to install Custom ROMs on it. But, before you can do that, first you have to gain the root access on your phone and install CWM Recovery for an easy Custom ROMs installation. So, today in this article I will show you the easiest way to root Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 or GT-I9300T and to install CWM Recovery on Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 or GT-I9300T. If you are ready to root Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 or GT-I9300T then follow the steps below.
Note: Rooting will void your phone Warranty. This article is purely for Samsung Galaxy S3 Gt-I9300 or GT-I9300T, applying these steps on another device may produce troubles. Don’t miss any of the steps, firstly read and understand the whole tutorial then go for the actual process.

Prerequisite:

1. Your mobile should have 70 – 80% battery
2. Make sure that you have enabled USB debugging (All apps > Settings > Manage Applications > Development > USB Debugging – check box)
3. Ensure you have backed up your important data.
4. Install USB drivers on your PC from here.

Step by Step Guide on:

How to root Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 or GT-I9300T

Step 1: Download Odin and CF Root files and extract both of them to a specific folder.
Step 2: Now, switch off your phone to boot it into Odin/Download mode by pressing and holding Volume down + Home + Power Key (long Press), till you see the Android Logo on screen. And then press the Volume Up key to enter download mode.
Step 3: Open the “Odin.exe” and then connect your phone to computer via USB cable. As soon as you connect, ID:COM box in Odin turns light green.
Step 4: Now, click on PDA button and select PDA file (CF-Root-SGS3-v6.3.tar) from the CF Root extracted folder.
Step 5: Make sure that only F. Reset Time and Auto Reboot boxes are checked on Odin. Don’t check any other boxes.
Step 6: Click on Start button on Odin to start installation process. It will take upto 5 – 8 minutes, so please wait for the installation finish.
Step 7: Finally, you will get PASS! notification on the ID:COM box and then your device will reboot automatically in CWM Recovery and rooting procedure will continue.
Step 8: Wait for all the process to complete and again your phone will reboot automatically and this time it will start in Normal Mode. Hurray! You have successfully root Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 or GT-I9300T and also CWM Recovery installed on your Smartphone.
In case, your phone doesn’t boot into CWM Recovery, it may possible that the rooting process failed. So, start rooting process again from Step 2.
Above whole step by step guide is on “How to root Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 or GT-I9300T″, if you face any problem while rooting the phone then put your query or problem via comments below and we will solve it ASAP! Happy Rooting 

No comments:

Post a Comment